Explore the Best Golf Courses Near Fort Lauderdale
It’s only fitting that Fort Lauderdale, nicknamed “Venice of America,” would have some truly stunning golf courses in the area. Fort Lauderdale should top your list of vacation destinations for many reasons, including the elite golf courses nearby. Book the trip of your dreams with Latitude Key Vacations in one of our luxurious vacation houses for rent in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
We offer a premium selection of Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals with features like gourmet kitchens, heated pools, and spacious outdoor living spaces in the best Fort Lauderdale neighborhoods. Golf is a well-loved sport for people who enjoy the finer things in life, so we crafted this guide on the stunning golf courses in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area. Our guests deserve nothing but the very best!
The 5 Best Golf Courses in the Fort Lauderdale Area
- Fort Lauderdale Country Club: Established almost a century ago, they offer 36 holes of premium golfing experience to their Country Club members on their two Fort Lauderdale golf courses. They provide seasonal memberships to enjoy their stunning golf courses during your Fort Lauderdale vacations with the oldest private Country Club in vibrant and populous Broward County.
- Deer Creek Golf Club: This is one of the most beautiful golf courses in the Fort Lauderdale area. The legendary architect Arthur Hill designed this pristine 18-hole golf course open to the public. This golf club also offers golf lessons, a pro shop, and an on-site restaurant.
- Colony West Country Club: If you’re a serious golfer looking for a challenge, check out their stunning golf courses near Fort Lauderdale, which are considered some of the best in the country. When they unveiled their championship course in 1971, the Tournament Committee ruled it was too tricky at its original par-72 7,553-yard track’s massive size. Now it stands at a more manageable par-70 6,648 yards size.
- Plantation Preserve Golf Course & Club: This is one of the best golf courses in the Fort Lauderdale area if you travel with people of varying golfing experiences. Every hole on the golf course has five sets of tee boxes so that you can adjust the difficulty. As a public golf course, you do not have to get a membership to enjoy it.
- Jacaranda Golf Club: Enjoy a day of golf with a tropical feel as the course weaves through ponds and canals. Each hole also has a set of five tee boxes so that you can choose your own difficulty. This is a semi-private golf course you don’t have to become a member to enjoy.
Explore the stunning golf courses in Fort Lauderdale by booking your stay today with Latitude Key Vacations!